Diana's Scrappin' Corner

Sunday 27 January 2013

Workshop on the go - Chantilly kit

Hello!!

One of the things you get in the new consultant kit, is the workshop on the go kit called " Chantilly scrapbook kit".

I have ordered everything that I need for the kit and I will be putting it together in the next couple of weeks and I will be posting my process and finished product!!!!






Isn't it the cutest for a girl????? email me at dianawelshctmh@gmail.com or go to my website: dianawelsh.ctmh.com to order your own.

This is the list of extra stuff you need to purchase to finish the kit:

Trinity alphabet stampset
buttercup inkpad ( comes in the consultant kit)
cotton candy inkpad ( comes in the consultant kit)
pear inkpad
twilight inkpad
1 1/4 circle punch
sponge
sanding kit
3-d foam kit
reflections book ( comes in the consultant kit)

Keep on scrappin'!

*Diana*

No comments:

Post a Comment