Diana's Scrappin' Corner

Sunday 27 January 2013

Lawn Fawn!!!!!

Hello!

I have decided this blog will be for all my scrapbooking stuff not just close to my heart. I have discovered a great stamping company called " lawn fawn" and they have awesome stamps!!!!

I have ordered this awesome kit and I should get it tomorrow and I can't wait to do it.







This is everything you get to make 5 different cards:

  • Critters Ever After
  • Instructions to create five cute crafts
  • Memento Dew Drop ink in Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud and Pear Tart
  • Gelly Roll pen in Silver Star and Golden Star
  • Stickles glitter glue in Star Dust
  • Clear Blocks in 2x4" and 1.25x1.25"
  • 1 yard Lawn Trimmings hemp cord
  • Glue stick, glue dots, foam adhesive
  • Card bases, custom die cuts, and additional paper pieces needed to create five craft projects
And it only cost me 30.00!!! I cant wait to show you the finished cards. Their website is:

 http://www.lawnfawn.com/collections/all-products

Check it out, you will be glad you did.

Keep on scrappin'!

*Diana*

No comments:

Post a Comment