Diana's Scrappin' Corner

Sunday 27 January 2013

New Year, New Me!!!

Hello!

I know its been a long time since i posted on this blog, but I promise that will change. I had to get a full time job and I just couldn't balance everything and still have time to blog but I feel like I have the time now that I have gotten everything worked out.

I had to resign up for Close to my heart as I wasn't paying attention and totally let it go. I am so excited for the new consultant kit that they have for a new Spring/Summer 2013. Customers can order from the new catalog starting Feb 1! They have some awesome stuff!

Here is the new consultant kit and it looks amazing! Mine will be here on Monday and I cant wait to play with it!

This is the essential kit that is only $49.00.



Doesn't this look great???? It has such pretty spring colors! I love that it comes with 2 books this time as well. Im thinking I may order new consultant kits each time there is a new one lol.

If you want to go bigger and better, you can get the master's kit. It comes with everything in the essential kit plus a few more items .

If you have ever considered Close to my heart just for fun or for making a business, let me know and I will gladly help you!!! my email is : dianactmh@gmail.com or you can go to my ctmh website and sign up there... dianawelsh.ctmh.com

Keep on scrappin'!!!

*Diana*

No comments:

Post a Comment